Sunday 19 October 2008

Sunday 19th October

I can't believe that I haven't written since Wednesday. I haven't been that busy really. On Thursday night I organised an 'Any Questions' night for the Trefoil Guild. I had invited the following to form the panel - a prospective MP, the vicar, a Guider and a young mum who is an oral surgeon, married to a kenyan and they have three gorgeous little girls. They were all nervous, as I was, but it went very well indeed. The time just flew which is a good sign and the answers to the questions were very diverse and interesting. Friday was boring really - planning menus, shopping and guides. On Saturday, K had to work as the Ofsted inspectors are in next week, but we managed to go out for lunch. The same today - K worked all day, I've been battling to do a page for our County website - without much success, I might add. we did manage to get out for a walk on Hobson Moor which was quite bracing!
I also rang my goddaughter who lives near Bath, so we're going down there for a couple of nights next week to see her and the kids. Great!
What I haven't done is much housework or ironing so I think I'll be doing that this coming week. We're off to the Lakes for the weekend so I'll have to make sure our wet weather gear is fit to wear.

No comments: