Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tuesday 23rd

Phew! I tried to get on my blog this morning and was told they had to check if it is a scam or not. Why do these things happen to me?? I don't know. It's a gorgeous day today - a bit windy this morning but lovely sunshine. I should have been pottering in my garden but I had to finish my watercolour for tomorrow. It was a bit difficult as I can't find the photo I was copying so I've taken a bit of poetic licence. I must say that for my first watercolour ever ......it's not very good! I'll have to improve if I want to take the art world by storm.
This afternoon I had to go a clinic about my feet. The physiotherapist thinks I have flat feet so she referred me. I've been doing exercises to stretch my ligaments but they are still too tight. I now have to do them every hour (!) for 6 weeks and go back. It was a bit of a waste of time and it cost £2.00 to park!

Tonight, I have a meeting to go to.- hurrah! It will nice to see everybody after the summer holiday but it only means more work for me as I have to do the minutes. I don't know how I survive such an exciting life! At least I'm away from the television and the labour party conference. Why do politicians never answer questions? I really think they're a breed apart. I'm sure their mothers love them but I can't say I do- whatever their party.
Well, I'd better close before I become nasty. I shall have a coffee and then get ready. See you soon!

No comments: