Friday 6 April 2012

april 6th

Well, they say that all the English talk about is the weather, nbut is it any wonder? We have had a couple of weeks of really sunny weather, tee shirts on, doing jobs in the garden, enjoying the spring flowers which have bloomed. Then Tuesday morning we woke up to snow and REALLY cold winds and it's been damp and cold ever since. The poor daffs look a bit battered.
I've spent a lot of time at the doctors in the last week or so. I think I must be cracking up. the tablets I got for diabetes haven't worked as my sugar levels haven't dropped and now my blood pressure is too high, despite the tablets. I'm a bit fed up about it all, but I'll keep taking the tablets!
Last night Kev was out with his male friends at a centenary Masonic ceremony, so I was invited to a friend's for a meal. There were eight of us and, being female, we put the world to rights. It could have had something to do with the beautiful food or the wine but who cares? So, today has been a bit of a blur! Mind you, I did bake some chocolate and walnut brownies and two fruit cakes. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: