Monday 28 September 2009

Monday

Gosh! My life is so exciting....not! I didn't sleep well last night, which is very unusual. I had to get up at a reasonable time as we had to try to get Jasper an appointment with the vet to have his anal glands cleared. No appointments available until tomorrow at ten. Then we went shopping for a new fridge freezer as the one we have is leaking all over the place - there's a story to this which I won't bore you with. Jasper went to doggy day camp for 4 hours while we shopped - it's like a doggy nursery where they all play together and have fun with lots of toys etc. in a big arena. Jasper loves it and he gets loads of exercise. Kevin has gone out with the boys and I have either been on the phone, playing with Jasper or trying to make a new rota for Sunday School. I'm also trying to organise a Christmas Carol Service for my 60+ group and a nativity play for the sunday school. No time to read or paint today! Still, tomorrow is another day!

No comments: