Sunday 27 September 2009

sunday

Today has been quite a pleasant day. The weather is lovely - the sun is shining but there is an autumnal nip in the air. I love autumn days like this, especially in the Lake District, though it's rather nice here where we live.
I'm sitting with my feet up with a little spaniel sleeping at my feet. He's been in my bad books recently as he chewed a hole in our brand new carpet - I think it was payback for having been in the kennels. Then this morning he chewed up and swallowed one of my earrings. Add this to 1 ruined duvet, 2 pairs of sandals and various cloths, this pup is proving expensive. All is not bad though. he did very well at his puppy class and has 'graduated' from his second class.He has learned a lot and I have to keep reminding myself that he's only a pup.
I'm quite pleased that I have remembered to write this blog even though I have nothing much to say. Watch this space!!

No comments: