Tuesday 27 January 2009

Tues. 27th January

What an exciting life I have! Yesterday I spent the morning ironing 12 shirts, 4 tee shirts, 3 jumpers and 2 pairs of trousers. In the afternoon I did some planning and printing for today and in the evening I was watching TV and had a 1 hour 30 minute phone call with a friend.
Today, I was in a boring meeting. I sit on a panel for school appeals and some of the procedures are due to change, so that's what we had to learn. In the afternoon I was in charge of Praise and Play with the little ones. It went very well, thankfully. Now I am catching up on my e-mails. I don't know how I stand the excitement.
I've been looking at my friend's blog and she's got some of her art work on. I don't dare put any of mine on yet, but who knows. It may happen soon!

No comments: