Saturday 25 April 2009

saturday 26th April

Well, it's been an eventful couple of weeks in our household. My dear one fell downstairs and has ruptured one of the big tendons/ligaments in his knee, so he is in plaster from the top of his leg to his ankle and cannot do a thing. He's now got a cold so is feeling rather fed up. This all means that the house is a tip because we were going to decorate the little bedroom , where Kevin has hundreds of books, papers etc etc. that is now half empty and the rest of upstairs is full of all sorts. In between all this I've had lots of meetings, coffee mornings,and, tomorrow, the annual sponsored walk I organise. It's a mad life! Next week we get our new pup, Jasper, to add to the chaos. I'm going to have to make this short and sweet as I have things to do -- like sleep!!

No comments: